As previously announced, Transporeon is a Trimble Company since 01.04.2023.
Starting 25.09.2023, when we communicate with you, we will be using addresses from the @trimble.com email domain. This announcement is related to email communication only. This initial step is consistent with our integration efforts in Trimble.
What this means for you:
- You will receive new communication from your known contacts from addresses that are on the @trimble.com email domain. Should you encounter any difficulties in receiving such emails, please make sure to whitelist the domain to ensure smooth communication.
- You can continue getting in touch with us at formerly known @transporeon.com, but you will receive our further replies from the corresponding @trimble.com addresses
- You will need to revisit inbox rules, if you had such in place. For instance if you filtered emails or archived them based on the @transporeon.com domain, you will need to update the rules to include the @trimble.com domain.
- You can continue logging in to our platform at login.transporeon.com
- You can continue requesting support via our support platform at support.transporeon.com
- You can continue reading our news on the corporate website at transporeon.com
We take heed of your needs and make sure that exchanges based on email addresses for operational reasons (platform or interface users) or for monitoring purposes (incident handling) remain active without interruptions. We expect the transition to be smooth, and at best unnoticeable for you. Should you however notice anything out of the ordinary, please raise a request with us via the portal support.transporeon.com and we will be happy to look into this.